Show All Answers
• From Salinas-Via Blanco RoadTravel westbound on Blanco Road, bear right on Reservation Road, turn left on Seacrest Ave, Right on Carmel Ave, left on Sunset Ave and a right on Hillcrest Ave.
• From Salinas-Via Highway 68Travel west on Highway 68 to Reservation Road, turn left on Seacrest Ave, Right on Carmel Ave, left on Sunset Ave and a right on Hillcrest Ave.
• From Los AngelesTake the Laurel Drive exit, left on Laurel Drive; turn right on West Blanco Road, bear right on Reservation Road, turn left on Seacrest Ave, Right on Carmel Ave, left on Sunset Ave and a right on Hillcrest Ave.
• From San FranciscoTake Highway 101 South to the Monterey Peninsula. Exit Highway 156 West to the Monterey Peninsula. Highway 156 turns into Highway 1 south to Monterey Peninsula. Marina only has two exits into the City- Del Monte & Reservation Road.
-Exit Del Monte Boulevard; turn left at stop sign going over freeway overpass. Follow Del Monte Boulevard into town. Turn left on Palm Avenue (second traffic signal); right on Sunset and another right on Hillcrest.
-Exit Reservation Road, turn left at stop sign. Turn right at second traffic signal, staying on Reservation Road; right on Del Monte Boulevard; left at Palm Avenue; right on Sunset and another right on Hillcrest.
Generally, our agency does not release reports to anyone not listed on the report. We do not release any reports where juveniles are involved. We do not release arrest reports to the suspects in the case. Suspects wishing to obtain a copy of a police report must do so through their attorney or the District Attorney's Office.
You may also mail your payment by check or money order to:
City Of Marina Parking Enforcement Center211 Hillcrest AvenueMarina, CA 93933 (831) 884-1210Option 1 – Police DepartmentOption 3 – Records
*Only Visa, MasterCard, and Discover are accepted. Sorry for any inconvenience.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If you have a correctable citation issued by another agency and wish to have a Marina Police officer sign it off, you must come to the main office of the Police Department during business hours. There will be an administrative fee of $10.00 for signing off citations issued by another agency. This is in addition to any fees or fines imposed by the court.
We will not be able to sign off tickets for 16028(a) VC. (Evidence of Financial Responsibility) This must be done at the Marina Traffic Court.
• Tues, Wed, Thu and Fri• 10:00am – 11:30am• Phone Number: (831) 884-1210
If you wish to have your fingerprints taken outside those times, you must contact another law enforcement agency or private company of your choice.