Food for those in Need
The City is concerned about the significant impacts that COVID-19 is having on the community. Below is information about food distributions. Please check back as this page is updated often.
- MPUSD - Marina Preschool Students
Free breakfast and lunch available for Marina PRESCHOOL students starting March 16 through March 27th drive-thru 10 a.m. to noon each weekday at • @Marina Child Center 3066 Lake Drive, Marina, in Bus Parking Lot.
- MPUSD – Marina Students 0-18, beginning Monday, March 30th school by school distribution.
Click here for information in English Click here for information in Spanish
- MPUSD and Monterey County Food Bank food distribution “drive through” on Fridays beginning March 20th between 9-11am at Los Arboles Middle School for Marina students and families.
- City of Marina and Monterey County Food Bank – Senior 55+ “drive through” Tuesdays, beginning March 24th from 2-4 p.m. at Los Arboles Middle School.
- Thomas Carman Food Pantry Food Bag Distribution – Tuesday 5-7 p.m. and Saturday 9-11 a.m. Drive Through only.
- Marina Farmers’ Market on Sundays: Hours?
An ‘essential business’ providing nutritional heath to our community.
- Food Bank for Monterey County, beginning Monday April 6th and the First Monday of the month thereafter. - 10 a.m.
- Distribution Location: Marina Library 188 Seaside Ave., Marina, CA. 93933
- People can start lining up at 8:00 AM. Food Bank contact number is (831) 758-1523.
- Veterans Transition Center and Food Bank For Monterey County – Family Market Program 2020 – 4th and 5th Wednesdays: April 22 and 29; May 27, June 24, July 22 and 29, August 26, September 23 and 30, October 28.
Seniors Only Special Hours – Grocery Stores to accommodate seniors and those with compromised health
- Target and Whole Foods – 8am - 9am daily
- Lucky - Tuesdays & Thursdays 6am - 9am
- Grocery Outlet Marina – Wednesday, 9 am to Noon
- WalMart – 6am – 7am Tuesdays