Food for those in Need
The City is concerned about the significant impacts that COVID-19 is having on the community. Below is information about food distributions. Please check back as this page is updated often.
Updated December 1, 2020
- MPUSD - Marina Preschool Students
Free breakfast and lunch Marina students (0-18) drive-thru 10 a.m. to noon each weekday at • @Marina Child Center 3066 Lake Drive, Marina, in Bus Parking Lot. Students need not be present.
- MPUSD – Marina Students 0-18, school by school distribution. Students need not be present. ID is no longer required.
Click here for details.
- Grab and Go Meals have an Updated Route. Meals are delivered Monday through Friday. Click here for details.
Updated August 2, 2020
- Monterey County Food Bank Distribution on Mondays at 9:30 a.m. at Marina Library, 188 Seaside Ave.
- City of Marina and Monterey County Food Bank – Senior 55+ “drive through” Tuesdays, beginning March 24th from 2-4 p.m. at Los Arboles Middle School.
- Thomas Carman Food Pantry Food Bag Distribution – Tuesday 5-7 p.m. and Saturday 9-11 a.m. Drive Through only at Epiphany Lutheran Church, 425 Carmel Ave.
- Every Wednesday, the Family Market will be open to the public between 1-4 p.m. at Veterans Transition Center, 220 Twelfth Ave.
- MPUSD and Monterey County Food Bank food distribution “drive through” on Fridays between 1-3 pm at Los Arboles Middle School for Marina students and families.
- Marina Farmers’ Market on Sundays from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at Grocery Outlet Parking lot, 215 Reservation Rd.
- Food Bank for Monterey County, beginning Monday April 6th and the First Monday of the month thereafter. - 10 a.m.
- Distribution Location: Marina Library 188 Seaside Ave., Marina, CA. 93933
- People can start lining up at 8:00 AM. Food Bank contact number is (831) 758-1523.
- Veterans Transition Center and Food Bank For Monterey County – Family Market Program 2020 – 4th and 5th Wednesdays: August 26, September 23 and 30, October 28.
Seniors Only Special Hours – Grocery Stores to accommodate seniors and those with compromised health
- Target and Whole Foods – 8am - 9am daily
- Lucky - Tuesdays & Thursdays 6am - 9am
- Grocery Outlet Marina – Wednesday, 9 am to Noon
- WalMart – 6am – 7am Tuesdays
- Whole Foods Daily 8am to 9 am
- Instacart - Food delivery service for Lucky’s Costco and CVS at instacart.com
The Coalition of Homeless Services Providers has updated its Homeless Services Resource Guide. The guide is comprised of public and non-profit resources and will assist the community in connecting to resources that serve the homeless and at-risk populations in Monterey County.