What should I do if I lose my animal?
Contact a Marina Police Department Community Services Officer by calling the non-emergency dispatch number at (831) 384-7575. Your animal may be at the shelter and if not, a lost report will be taken and checked daily. You can also check with other animal service agencies in the county like the Salinas Animal Shelter, the Monterey County SPCA and the Monterey County Animal Services.

Show All Answers

1. Where is the animal control shelter?
2. Why do I have to report a dog bite?
3. Will my dog be quarantined if there is a bite? I’m afraid if I call Animal Control they’ll take my dog away.
4. What should I do if I lose my animal?
5. What should I do on weekends or after hours if I find injured wildlife?